Disappearing files

Marc Jacobsen Marc_Jacobsen at hp.com
Wed Jan 31 23:02:10 GMT 2001

Stan,

Could it be that the file in question has an extension of .dll, .sys, .vxd, .386
, .drv or .pnf?  By default explorer (at least in Windows NT 4.0) is configured
to hide files with these extensions.  You can configure explorer to show files
with these extensions, maybe that is all you need to do.

Marc Jacobsen