Samba problem: Empty folders

Roy Yu Roy.Yu at headstrong.com
Tue Jan 30 07:31:18 GMT 2001

Hi,

Hope you can help me out with the problem I encountered when I installed
Samba on Solaris.
Installation went ok.  On Win98 / NT, I was able to map to the folder, but I
can't view the directories, files underneath the mapped folder.  I can
create files or folders from Win98 / NT on the said mapped folders, but
can't see them when accessed through NT or Win98, I can only see the created
files/directories on the Unix server.

Is there anything I missed out during installation / set-up?

Please advise and thanks in advance for the help.

regards,
Roy