Multiple domains

Brett brett at simplynet.net
Tue Jan 30 02:22:03 GMT 2001

I was curious, can I setup a slackware box running samba to manage
multiple domains?  Here's my scenerio:  I am in the process of setting
up a school system using wireless internet.  There will be a total of 15
different locations.  What I want to attempt to do is create a domain
for each school, for instance the high school, middle school, and grade
schools.  I then want to be able to log each domain into each other but
nevermind that, I just need to know if I can setup a box to handle
multiple locations logging into a single box handling multiple domains?
If it is possible or have suggestions please let me know.. Thank you.

Brett