Configuring Solaris to print in printer connected to WINNT

The Archimage archimage at linux-magic.com
Tue Jan 30 00:31:48 GMT 2001

What kind of response would you expect if you walked up to a mechanic
and said "My car doesn't work.  It's a Honda.  Fords and Chevies work,
why won't mine?"

He or she'd probably want to have a little additional info besides "it
doesn't work."

Send me details off the list, and I'll see if I can help you.  The Samba
list is probably not the best place to post a general Linux question.

Regards,
The Archimage