OS/2 WSEB

Curtis Maurand curtis at maurand.com
Mon Jan 29 12:33:09 GMT 2001

Hello,
  Anyone know how to make a Warp Server for eBusiness server live in a domain with Linux as the PDC?  If I try to start the server service on WSEB, I get a failure to authenticate with the PDC from the OS/2 machine and nothing from the LInux machine.  The Linux machine is RedHat 7.0 with 2.07 installed.  I created a machine account for the Warp Server, but still no dice?  I haven't seen any documentation anywhere on this. this is probably related to making a Warp Server run in a NT Domain as well.  If I solve one, I'll probably solve the other as well.  WSEB is supposed to be able to act as a domain controller and manage NT machines in the domain.

Curtis