How to disconnect individual users

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Sun Jan 28 08:22:41 GMT 2001

Except that nothing stops them coming back, and windows will automaticly
reconnect to a disconnected share as soon as it needs to (It caches the
username and password for exactly this purpose).  So killing users in
swat is like a 'kick' in IRC, what you want is like a 'kick-ban', but
then you have to decide for how long to disable them and other
non-trivial matters.

Hope this helps
Andrew Bartlett

--