W2K and Samba 2.07 problem

George R.Kasica georgek at netwrx1.com
Fri Jan 26 20:31:36 GMT 2001

Well...I'm getting closer...now I get:

Domain user SYSTEM does not have sufficient rights to add this work
station to the NETWRX1 domain. The system reported: Access Denied.

What do I do from here?? I looked in the docs and could not find this
problem mentioned. Otherwise it works just fine....LOL

George

georgek at netwrx1.com
http://www.netwrx1.com
ICQ #12862186