Samba and NT - Synchronizing Accounts

Dustin Butler dustin at intrcomm.net
Fri Jan 26 04:33:36 GMT 2001

One way?

I believe it's possible to get a user list through ADSI (whatever that
active directory stuff is) on the NT server.  You could host an Active
Server Page on the NT box to return the list of users.  On the Linux box use
a cron a shell script to get the list (wget command) and then add/delete
users depending on the list returned.