Printing

David W. Chapman Jr. dwcjr at inethouston.net
Fri Jan 26 01:23:04 GMT 2001

I have samba setup with a print share.  The printer is a network printer and
I have the printcap setup correctly and all prints fine, except at odd times
it printers a blank page before or after the print job(can't remember
which).  I've tried changing the spooling formats and what not, but that
doesn't seem to affect it.  I'm running 2.0.7 and lpr doesn't seem to
reproduct this error although I don't print that much with it, so it might
be freebsd-4.2 and not samba.  any help would be appreciated.