Can't write to guest share

Keith Reynolds kreynolds at ascensionhealth.org
Thu Jan 25 20:12:32 GMT 2001

I have a guest share set up like:

[guest]
 comment = Guest Share
 path = /home/guest
 browseable = yes
 writeable = Yes
 create mask = 0777
 guest ok = Yes

When I access this share a cannot create new documents.  I have tried both security = user and security = share.  Obviously I'm missing something.  What is it?

Thanks,
Keith

NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information that may be privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure.  It is intended for use only by
the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this message in
error, please do not forward or use this information in any way, delete it
immediately, and contact the sender as soon as possible by telephone at the
telephone number below or by the reply option.  Thank you.