Loosing print jobs

William R. Knox wknox at mitre.org
Thu Jan 25 17:32:55 GMT 2001

We solved this problem by creating a separate spool directory for each
printer. While this doesn't completely resolve the issue, it does prevent
one persons print job form one printer from blowing away the job for
another printer. Just a thought. Apparently, version 2.2 will solve this
rather difficult issue. Good luck!

			Bill Knox
			Senior Operating Systems Programmer/Analyst
			The MITRE Corporation