samba in an NT Domain?

Larry Clark xwindowuser at discflo.com
Thu Jan 25 17:23:48 GMT 2001

it's just the initial connect. well its official, and I don't know what
it is, but after changeing my security to user mode, the disabling the
passwd server line, and then coming in this morning, it is still giving
me problems connecting and logging in....not as bad though, but still 2
shares didn't connect  but the third one did, and I think because there
was already somone connected to the second samba machine, I was able to
connect with no problems......samba is funny.....oh well........guess I
will plug away at it some more today..thanks