let me say it really loud!!RE: can't login in mornings

Larry Clark xwindowuser at discflo.com
Wed Jan 24 22:29:47 GMT 2001

well chris, I have changed my security to user, and encrypt the passwds
and path = /etc/smbpasswd
and I now connect pretty darn fast. now. but that means that I have
disregarded having the samba server authenticate back to the PDC, which,
is what I really wanted. but oh well. hey it works right? hahaha