can't login in the mornings...

Larry Clark xwindowuser at discflo.com
Wed Jan 24 00:39:14 GMT 2001

I have posted my conf file for picking apart......yes they are shutting
down at night and in the morning as they login, they are given the error
of can't connect do you want ot reconnect next time. well if I go and
click on the x'ed out connection it sometimes connects, or maybe I have
to try several times, but after that, after connect once initiallyI can
have them reboot and they connect with (usually) no problems......thanks