Network Busy

David L. Jarvis David at JarvisMountain.com
Tue Jan 23 15:58:49 GMT 2001

Sounds like a post from just yesterday about log in problems.
Try adding entries in /etc/hosts for EVERY workstation IP,
hostnames for those entries can be anything or blank.
If it works, then it's the same issue.

Can't this be posted somewhere so it doesn't become a daily question?