More DCE Problems

RYAN WESTPHAL rjwtch at osfmail.isc.rit.edu
Mon Jan 22 19:01:11 GMT 2001

First off, if there is a more code specific mailing list that I should be
using, please tell me...

In trying to compile in DCE authentication, everything compiles fine now
but I get link errors on a few calls,

dce_error_inq_text
sec_login_setup_identity

as a couple examples.  I think they are supposed to be in libsecurity but
there not.  The question is, do we just have an old version of
libsecurity, if so, where do I get a newer one?  Or is there another
library I can link against that has these calls?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Ryan Westphal
Staff, Rochester Institute of Technology