Samba configuration error

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu Jan 18 22:09:35 GMT 2001

Hi Angela,

This message comes from a check of the summary configure generates on what
it found it COULD and COULDNOT access on your system; specifically it was
unable to sucessfully compile and run tests/fcntl_lock.c and
tests/fcntl_lock64.c...

I have been able to do this sucessfully on my 10.20 system.  Check your
config.log file to see if you can figure out why these test programs failed
to compile or run.

One other thing that might be doing you in is if your config.cache has
already got these set to NO...; grep for FCNTL_LOCK in config.cache and see
what it says.

Hope this helps,

Don