Unable to log in

Adlerberth Niklas (BAF Teknikgruppen) Niklas.Adlerberth at baf.bonnier.se
Thu Jan 18 15:38:58 GMT 2001

Hi
I have a problem with samba.
I resently installed the samba pgk on a sunsolaris. The installation
compleated succesfully, but the device  doesnot show up in the workgroup.
When i try to map the device in Nt explorer i find it but Im unable to map
it up without a passwd, in my smb.conf file look like this so there should
not be nessesary to enter a password or???.

Im wery new to samba i installed the pkg yesterday, I' ve looked on the
internet and in several books but cant find the sullotion
please help.

smb.conf
global]
        workgroup = TEST