Viewing All other Workgroups across Masq?

Andrew A. Chen achen-samba at micropixel.com
Tue Jan 16 06:45:28 GMT 2001

Hi-
I'm currently running a samba server on my masq gateway.  What I would like
to do is be able to see all the machines on other workgroups, on the
non-masq'd side of the network.  I've tried to enable WINS on the samba
server, and now all I see are the workgroups, but none of the machines.  Is
there a way I can let my internal Windows machines browse all the other
workgroups on the outside subnet?  There are no samba servers other than my
own...  Thanks.

-a