How the remote machine appears on my machine.

Andrew Bruno abruno at zeta.org.au
Thu Jan 11 09:33:17 GMT 2001

Hi,

Though slightly ahead of myself,  On the PC if I want to look at the
"remote" machine, I get an entry with all drives (etc) under it.

However on the other end of the Samba link, I get an Icon for EVERY drive on
the PC.

I think that is a bit sad.

Could it be done in any future realease of Samba that the "remote" machine
gets an Icon and when opening that, you then get the drives / devices.

Cya!
--
Never mind about the time slip -- we're on holiday! <The Doctor>

Andrew Bruno
abruno at zeta.org.au