Virus scanner for samba file server

Roberto João Lopes Garcia roberto at mha.com.br
Thu Jan 11 19:29:18 GMT 2001

>To the best of my knowledge, we've not looked at doing virus scanning
>on our mail servers, and since I don't have any role in administering
>the mail system I don't know how feasible it would be.  I think NAI do
>have a product that does mail scanning but I know nothing about it.

Sorry replaying a litle off topic message, but it may help some one

I'm using uvscan scheduled to rum over night in samba files, also, it scans
e-mail attached files that is converted by MHonArc
(http://www.mhonarc.org/)as the messages arrive.

I also know about a software that scan messages on the server before it
arrive in the local computer, it is AMAVIS (http://www.amavis.org/)

Roberto