Virus scanner for samba file server

Martin Radford martin at zamenhof.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 21:02:10 GMT 2001

> Andy,
>
> Try using Mcafee anti virus, it works very well. I use here on several
> big
> Solaris Samba servers. It is also available for Linux and other UNIX's.
>
> I can provide cron scripts if you need them for doing nightly scans and
> cleans.

I'd find this useful too.  On the off-chance that this might be true
for others, is there any chance you can put them on the web (or up for
FTP) and mail the URL to this list?

Martin
--
Martin Radford              |   "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_
martin at zamenhof.demon.co.uk | men just upload their important stuff  -o)