Two servers behaving differently.

Chip Killian chkill at netscape.net
Mon Jan 8 13:07:58 GMT 2001

I run two servers with rh7.0

 On both of them I have the following RPMs installed (from the same file):
 samba-2.0.7-4
 samba-client-2.0.7-4
 samba-common-2.0.7-4

 I am using the same smb.conf file for both, with the exception
 that the netbios name is different.

 Both servers are on the same subnet, connected to the same hub.

 Also on this subnet, there is a win2k machine.  It connects to the one
server just fine, but gives a network path not found error on the other.  Any
ideas why?  Both are pingable by name and ip, and
 give a list of shares using 'smbclient -L machinename'.

 Thanks!