Question on Linux Samba

ee_fwp ee_fwp at sinaman.com
Mon Jan 8 14:51:34 GMT 2001

Dear,
      i am a new user on linux, when i configuring the my RH linux as a file server of NT through samba, there is a problem about disk quota. I have setting up the disk quota of those account in Linux, and it is work well in linux computer, but on those NT computer, the disk quota limit only prompt "disk quota is exceeded", but the file could still copy to the home directory to linux server(But already corrupted).
     i don't know whether it is about my setting or i still need to have another setting on samba to configure the disk quota. If possible, please show me the step by step to solve the problem. Thx a lot for any help~~!!

sam