diagnosing samba

Marshall, Jason Jason.Marshall at ThomasCook.com
Fri Jan 5 14:36:48 GMT 2001

Hi

I can not see the samba(v2.0.6) shares from my server. I have been following
the "diagnosing your samba server" document and on test 3 (smbclient -L
BIGGSERVER) I don't get a list of available shares, but I don't get any
errors either. I have no errors in the smb.conf or the logs (debug level2).
Any ideas??

Cheers,

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for
the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is
prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if
obtained in error. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of
Thomas Cook Holdings Ltd.