"Sambing"

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu Jan 4 20:58:40 GMT 2001

Hi Claudio,
Since it's just the resource names and descriptions that are not showing up,
if you would send me a copy of your smb.conf file, I could put it on a test
server here and see if I can reproduce the problem.  If so, then a netmon
trace and samba log files should allow me to help you.
you can attach your smb.conf to a reply to don_mccall at hp.com.
Feel free to xxx out the ip addresses, netbios name, as I will need to
change those for the test anyway.
Hope to be of help,
Don