List request

Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com
Thu Jan 4 17:29:36 GMT 2001

I second that request.  Some of the lists I'm on will have a

[listname] This is my message subject

To idendify the list in the subject.

                    Thomas Cameron
                    <tcameron at archimage.linux-        To:     <samba at us5.samba.org>
                    magic.com>                        cc:
                    Sent by:                          Subject:     List request
                    samba-admin at us5.samba.org

                    01/04/2001 03:18

Howdy Samba folks -

I have a pretty nitpicky request to make:

Can we have something in the Subject line indicating that the message is
Samba related?  Can the list server do that?

I, like many others on the list, am on a boatload of lists.  It would be
nice if the subject said what list the message is in reference to.

Thanks, and sorry for the intrustion,
Thomas