only printing text

Andy Owens ta2me77 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 14:46:22 GMT 2001

I am having a problem with a new Samba server.  When I
print from Windows, I am only able to print text.  I
am not able to print a "test page" when I install the
network printer on the Windows machine.  The printer
is a HP Laserjet 2100.  The Samba server is 2.0.5 and
the Windows machine is W98.  I have another Samba
server setup on a different network with almost the
same configuration and everything works fine.

Thanks
Andy