Hello, I'm Raphael.. Question about samba!

안영우 mildrain at dreamwiz.com
Tue Jan 2 02:43:47 GMT 2001

 Hello, My name is Raphael.

 Nice to meet you online...  ^.^

 I have 1 question about smbd and nmbd ...

 I'm engaged in the project for making some internet apparatus.

 And I want to install samba package on our system. So, I have

 cross-compiled that package for strong-arm..

 And I have tested some operations like 'smbclient, smbmount'..

    It worked so well....

 But, I can't execute daemon smbd, nmbd...

 In spite of all tries, smbd & nmbd is not running..

 Please Explain why that sistuation occurs...

 I'll wait for your kind help ..

 Thank you .for reading!!! and Happy New Year!!!