Update to Mounting Win 98 and 2k shares

Baxter, Lincoln LBaxter at FLEETCC.COM
Wed Feb 28 13:33:56 GMT 2001

Create whatever directory you want where ever you want it as a mount point.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Loiterman [mailto:mloiterman at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 9:31 PM
To: samba at lists.samba.org
Subject: Update to Mounting Win 98 and 2k shares

Ok, typing:
 mount -t smbfs -o username=username,password=password //Share/File /mnt
worked!  It loaded the contents of the folder I wanted to acces into the mnt
directory.  This is goad, but I would like to store them all in one
directory.  I tired to do a ... /mnt/directoryname but it wouldn't work.

Also, how do I set things up so that Linux will automatically load this
share on startup and how do I unmount if I need to?