net view Linux Server name

Mohideen mohideen at alacritymail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:24:59 GMT 2001

I am accessing the Windows 98/95 Machines (Hard Disk) finely in my Linux
Server where i installed samba. When i give "net view Linux Server name" in
command prompt, then it  says Error 2103 0r 53 : no server name found. hows
to solve this and access the linux machine in windows 95/98.

Another problem when i want to connect to Windows NT Server ( in smb\>
prompt), it asking for password eventhough when i entered correct  password
of NT Machine,it saying that session setup failed:ERRDOS - Errno access
(Access Denied)

how to solve this.