finally!!!

mjs mjs at digitalconscious.com
Wed Feb 28 00:49:50 GMT 2001

Well, after a lot of persistence and headaches,...i finally have samba
working with win2k,..it seems I was using the wrong netbios name..

on another note,..i would like to thank all the people who had the patience
to help me with this problem.

Thanks

by the way,..im sure a  simple solution, it seems when i ran nmap i noticed
it shows my netbios port

139     open        tcp       netbios-ssn

having this open im sure is a security risk,...is there a way to secure
this???