Trouble with the Samba Suite.

Nestler, David J. David_Nestler at health.state.ak.us
Tue Feb 27 21:17:20 GMT 2001

I'm running Redhat 7.0, with the latestest distro of Samba, But I'm having
problems with it, I'm trying to get the Linux box to be authenticated on the
NT network that we're running.  Except that I am a little confused, when I
installed Samba not all of the components were installed correctly, when I
try to run the following executibles it tells me that they don't exist;
addtosmbpass, nmbd,smbd, smbpasswd, smbrun, and smbstatus.  Any ideas on
what I might've done wrong in my installation?