Netatalk warning

Tony Nakamura tony at uickarate.com
Thu Feb 22 17:25:32 GMT 2001

Hello,

I've asked a question abou mac and Linux
connectivity before, and I decided to try
netatalk to do this.  Thanks for the info!

I am not sure if this is the suitable place ask a
question on netatalk, but I'll ask anyway :)

I obtained an rpm for netatalk, and I got the following
warning:

The DDP service appear to be present in /etc/services.
Please check them aginst services.atalk in the documentation.

Is this a critical warning?  I will check the documentation, but could
someone please explain this to me in plain English why this warning is
occurring?

Thanks in advance!!!

Tony