SMBD - NMBD problem

Mike Kennedy mikek at syrinx.ucr.edu
Thu Feb 22 00:57:13 GMT 2001

It looks like you probably have a conflict between your WINS server
information and your lmhosts information. Thats why it works when
you use "name resolve order".

If you are using WINS you shouldn't need a lmhosts file anyway. As
long as all the machines you are trying to connect to are registering
with the WINS server.

--
Mike Kennedy
Systems Group, C&C