Are you having LOGON problems?

Kenny kenny at hereintown.net
Wed Feb 21 17:43:41 GMT 2001

Judging by the number of folks with the same error ... this must be
common.

log.smb
***
Can't create or use IPC area. File Exists
***

I was getting this too ... and I searched thru a-bunch-o archives until I
found this post:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=samba&m=97485397809215&w=2

I was running Mandrake 7.1 ... and I'm not really even sure what the diff
is between the "secure" kernel and the "regular" kernel ... but ... I see
folks using other distros and even other OS's having what appears to be
the same problem ... all I can say is ... this fixed me!

Kenny

/*
Meaning cannot be found in work or leisure but has to arise out of the
nature of the activity itself.
*/