Session Request Failed

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Tue Feb 20 20:11:40 GMT 2001

Hi Alex,
I think it may have to do with your hosts allow line; where you specify your
192 subnet, and your localhost subnet, but not the 209 subnet.  From your
hosts file, I would expect smbclient (and samba server) to resolve www to
the 209 address, since it is the 1st entry in the hosts file that matches,
and that host ip address is not going to be allowed as a client.
To test this, temporarily remove your hosts allow line in smb.conf and
restart samba and try again.
Hope this helps,
Don