Problem

Alexander V. Huetwohl alex at eic.com
Tue Feb 20 18:28:14 GMT 2001

I have a Samba server that I am using as a print server in my Windows NT
Domain. I am using Windows NT 4.0 as the PDC and Windows 2000 as the
workstations. I add the printer to a local port then go into the ports tab
under properties and add another port called \\smnprint\printer1 , it gives
me Bad username or password.
I have the usernames synced accross both Samba Server and NT server and I
have the correct settings in my smb.conf file... I'll send it to you with
this note... Please tell me what I am doing wrong... This is SUPER URGENT...
I have to have this done today