CUPS

hibbert, craig hibbert_craig at emc.com
Tue Feb 20 15:15:47 GMT 2001

I have a Epson Stylus 740 Color Printer. Everything prints fine from Linux.
When I print from windows, everything is also fine except I get a "%!" at
the top left-hand edge of the page. I have cups 1.4, and have tried
unsuccessfully to upgrade to cups 1.6 on numerous occasions ( removes
numerous lib files that cups, samba and an  other apps need. Does anyone
know how to upgrade successfully or fix this problem. Would lpr be a better
option?

I am using client side (Win98) drivers for CUPS on the client machines.

Thanks,

Craig