Simple Samba question

Rajat Goon prgoon at email.com
Tue Feb 20 15:08:05 GMT 2001

Hi All,
   I'm using R'Hat 6.2. My Samba setup is the simplest. Just I am
using  the first step from smb-howto. I am trying to share /home/guset
in linux box and try to access windows drive from linux box. It looks
like both are working fine, But whenever I am using smbclient/smbmount
to check, it is always giving the problem "session request <hostname>
failed" . Though everything is working fine. Can anyone tell me, what
I am missing ?  Although if I ignore this message I am getting what I
want but that error message is bothering me.

Thanks,
-Rajat.