Windows 2000

Darren Robertson darren at orcsoftware.com
Tue Feb 20 08:37:57 GMT 2001

I have the exact same problem but I haven't been able to find a fix as yet.
I haven't had a problem with either 98/NT4 so can't quite figure this one
out.

There must be a way to do this as there are other posts on other lists about
win2k so I'm going to keep hunting about.

I'll post anything that I find out.

D.
__________
Darren Robertson
Technical Support
ORC Software
__________
Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 0999
Fax: +44 (0)20 7942 0940
www.orcsoftware.com
__________

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you have
received this email in error please destroy it and contact the sender, via
our switchboard on +44 20 7942 0950 or via return e-mail. You should not
copy, forward or use the contents, attachments or information in any way.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure may be unlawful.

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended
as an official confirmation of any transaction. All prices, data and other
information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are
subject to change without notice. Any opinion expressed in this email may
be personal to the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of
the company or its affiliates.