AW: Sharing with NT without appearing in the Network Neighborhood

Dirk Kastens dkastens at uos.de
Mon Feb 19 09:45:53 GMT 2001

Hi,

doesn't the "browsable = No" option do the thing?
And in general, shares with a name that ends with a
Dollar sign are not visible, like "home$".

Hope this helps,

Dirk Kastens............Tel.: +49 541 969-2347
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49078 Osnabrueck, Germany