firewall with samba-server

Kadari Mayson dark3lf at mac.com
Sat Feb 17 16:41:52 GMT 2001

This is what is listed in my /etc/services:

netbios-ns      137/tcp                         # NETBIOS Name Service
netbios-ns      137/udp
netbios-dgm     138/tcp                         # NETBIOS Datagram
Service
netbios-dgm     138/udp
netbios-ssn     139/tcp                         # NETBIOS session service
netbios-ssn     139/udp

/km