Forgot something.

Charles Williams ( CEO ACNS ) cwilliams at acns-online.com
Thu Feb 15 23:26:23 GMT 2001

Sorry but forgot to tell you guys I do have a Samba area set up.  Just
register and you can ask and answer questions there.  I will be keeping a
running FAQ on Samba solutions.

the url to the Samba area is:
http://www.acns-online.com/chuck/topics/op/topicsView/tid/28/

Chuck

Charles Williams
(Owner)
Accent Computer & Network Services
Markt 2
D-95679 Waldershof
Tel: +49 (0) 9231 972670
Fax: +49 (0) 9231 972671
http://www.acns-online.com
GB/CS/O/U d-- -p+ c+++ l++ u- e+ m+ s++/ !n h---- f !g w++ t+ r x**

**************Email Confidentiality Footer**************

The information contained in this email and any attachments is intended
for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
email in error, please return it to the originator advising of the error
and delete all copies from your system.