IPC$ Access Errors - Further problem

Ian R Collins IanC at Olford.com
Thu Feb 15 17:10:20 GMT 2001

I have continued to work on this problem.

I am doing a test of the client and it am getting the error message of

unknown parameter encountered: "encrypt password"
ignoring unknown parameter "encrypt password"

This is when doing a smbclient -L localhost -U% test..

Please help

Ian R. Collins
Information Systems Manager
WEB: www.Olford.org/ <http://www.olford.org/>