Quickbooks Data Corruption with Samba...Help

Kevin Whitney Kevin.Whitney at sun.com
Wed Feb 14 13:56:43 GMT 2001

	I had a problem with a backup product and
	Quickbooks.  It seems that the DOS archive
	bit was important to Quickbooks, and if
	it was not in the right state, the file
	was forced into recovery mode.

	The fix was to restore the DOS archive bit
	to whatever it was before I ran the backup
	program (probably set).

	Regards,
	Kevin Whitney