Group rights to files & directories

Jason Crockett jason_crockett at ntm.org
Tue Feb 13 16:21:50 GMT 2001

I am having problems with my file permissions.
I have a share called cmt .  user=foo	group=cmt	rights set rwxrws---
(Recursive)
Under that share there is a directory
housing			usr=wrkr	group=housing	rights set rwxrws--- (Recursive)

When user wrkr creates a file, instead of it being rwxrws--- it is rwxr-xr-x
This means that only the user wrkr can modify the file.  What we need it to
have happen is for anybody in the group to be able to modify the file and
create files that anybody in the group can modify.  Anybody with any ideas?
Thanks,
Jason