Windows API on the top of Samba

Denis V. Lunev den at asplinux.ru
Mon Feb 12 20:35:02 GMT 2001

Hello!

I am looking for the help in the following difficult for me situation.
I have old fashioned Windows program on the base of the Netbios API and
it should be ported to the Unix. From my point of view, the solution
exists and should looks like 'Implementation of NCB Window API on the
top of Samba package'.

I have spent some time reading sources and does not found direct way
to implement a solution. Could someone gives a hint with a staring
point for research or provide a little help. This solution (from my
point of view) will provide a benefit to the community.

Thanks for the answer.

Regards,
    Denis V. Lunev