Mac

Arne Kaiser kaiser at geowiss.uni-hamburg.de
Sat Feb 10 15:39:19 GMT 2001

Hi Tony
netatalk isnt the only appletalk server for Linux, there is another
called cap (or something similar) but i have no experience wiht it. To
connect an Apple client with samba you need Dave from thursby software,
this seems to work fine with samba, but it not free software and cost
about 100$. Netatalk works fine parallel with samba on one Linux box.
You will find a rpm here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/netatalk/.

Arne