dropping files in copy bug

Mahlon Stacy mcs at mayo.edu
Thu Feb 8 21:10:18 GMT 2001

Jerry,

We ran the process with level 10 debug turned on. It generated
a 447 MB log file, which I can push up to our ftp server if you're
interested. We checked the results, and the process failed exactly
as before, so it's very repeatable. Perhaps it would be more efficient
if you gave me some pointers, and I could reduce the data somewhat. Based
on a cursory look, InstallShield is accessing every file hundreds
of times.

	-Mahlon